Sunday 12 August 2012

Getting worried...

Sorry that my posts have been infrequent lately. Lots going on at home with one thing or another.
Anyway, I've decided to book myself in with a doctor ASAP. I'm fed up with my cycles now, my cycles so far this year have been 52,53,55 and so far cycle 4 has been 62 days long and have had cramps now for over 2 weeks so lord knows what's going on! Next month it will be 2 years since I lost my last baby and last year I only had 6 cycles and this year looks to be much the same. Something's not right. Time to face the music. I will be seeing a different doctor than usual though as my usual GP just says its my weight, which of course it may well be, but I want a second opinion. Wish me look. I'll be ringing first thing tomorrow so I'll let you know when my appointment is etc. speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment