Wednesday 1 August 2012

I'm Back

Hey everyone,

I have not been around now for sometime. I have been rather unwell suffering with depression but I have had lots of help and am now almost back on top form and getting back to my normal routines. One thing I want more than anything, as you know, is another addition to our family. However I currently have a BMI of 45 and so my desires for another baby are more a distant dream for now. On the plus side though I rejoined slimming world 5 weeks ago to help get some of this weight shifted. It's been rather slow going, I'm the first to admit that the last 2-3 weeks especially I have not given the diet my all. But you can read more about my weightloss journey here if you would like.

It's also with a heavy heart I write about another mummy blogger being rather poorly. Poor Multiple Mummy is currently in hospital and I just wanted to Say she is in my thoughts and I hope she gets well really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment