Tuesday 2 October 2012

2 Weeks until My Exam.

       My little man is at play school and I'm sat here, supposed to be revising, but the abundance of information is frazzling my brain. I am SO nervous about the exam as it will give me a Certificate in Health and Social Care - equivalent to a Level 4 NVQ. Which is the first stp in my degree.

      I'm not great with exams. I sat through most of my GCSE exams in silent tears. I got good grades in my coursework, as I have done in my TMA's for my current module, but exams fail me. Literally. It's been such a hard year I'm not sure how I will feel if I fail to be honest.
     So if anyone want to come chat about Maslows hierarchy of needs or Bevridge etc feel free to pop by my facebook page and let me know a random fact! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment