Saturday 25 February 2012

Took a Trip to Boots...


    Got my swanky new boots advantage card in the post today, so took a trip out to stock up!

    This cycle is the cycle I have decided to try and get my act together a bit. I really want another baby but there are allot of walls blocking my way. I have been awaiting a root canal for 7 months and have been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen several times a day not realising just how bad the impact of these painkillers can be on a person!
    Ibuprofen can begin to effect your fertility if taken in the long term! I had no idea about this until the other day when I became rather ill and my Hubby was forced to take action. Googling and a phone call to the doctor it turns out both of these painkillers can cause serious side effects and eventually we found out that Ibuprofen could be causing quite alot of problems for me.
    I am gutted to say the least but on a positive not it can be reversed simply by not taking the Ibuprofen. Simple eh? Well actually it's not because I am in total agony however I have cut right back and getting through the day as best I can without it. Holding a warm hot water bottle to my face every now and again helps a bit. But I am determined to nip this in the bud ASAP. My root canal is finally on Tuesday. fingers crossed there is nothing to stop it from happening this time.

     In the meantime I've popped to boots and gotten some mum to be multivitamins. Sanatogen Pro Natal with Omega 3. Normally I just take one without the Omega 3 but I do recall switching and adding Omega 3 when we concieved C so I have decided to give it a go.  It's good for me either way. So can't complain. So thats 2 things off my list. Now the stuipdly high BMI wall. This is where the challange really begins...............

No comments:

Post a Comment