Thursday 20 September 2012

Back from our hols :)

Did you miss me? Probably not ;). But we had a wonderful time at Butlins despite me and CJ being full of cold :(. We did lots of things, swimming, walking, eating ;).
CJ loved meeting characters such as Barney and Fireman Sam and even had some pictures taken with them.

As for TTC. I'm currently on cycle day 24 and as of yet no +OPK. I did start temping this cycle but forgot to take it all away with me and now cannot find my thermometer. So I guess I'll have to re invest in another.

I think that's all for now. Wish I had more news but there's not much going on at the moment. :)

Ooo I lie. Little man started playgroup just before we went away and is really looking forward to going back next week. Here he is on his way to playgroup on his first day. X

No comments:

Post a Comment