Monday 5 March 2012

My '30 Day Shred': Day 1



     Oh my life what have I started! This is definitely some workout!! All in the name of trying to conceive baby no2!!
     I have joined a handful of my friend doing the '30 day shred' at home (you can get this DVD for around £6 on eBay). It is a really good work out. Hard- especially for my 20st frame but really good all the same.
    It has 3 levels. I've started on level one and will prob be here for a while. at least 10 days anyway. I'm hoping for 10 days at each level but we'll see how it goes!

     So I'm starting this at a hefty 20st 5.5lbs (as of Saturday 3rd March) and a size 24. Not a comfortable size. And certainly not a healthy one for conceiving a baby!! Alongside the DVD I will be following a 1900 calorie diet with the Biggest Loser Club (your calorie count is dependent on your starting weight etc. So will decrease over time to what your body actually NEEDS). It has a friendly community and graphs for everything, literally everything. Even a pie chart for your food to tell you how much of your food has been made up of carbs, protein, fat etc. Its very detailed but a fab site. Even though I didn't start the '30 Day Shred' until today (grrr postman) I will be weighing in on Saturdays!

  I think that's all for now. I will keep you up to date as much as is possible. Hoping for a daily diary but we all know life can sometimes get in the way. Wish me Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment